We are looking for a Senior/Lead Technical Writer to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our products. You will work collaboratively with Engineers, SMEs, product managers, and support organizations to achieve this. The specific responsibilities include: –
Roles & Responsibilities:
- An individual self-starter with proven ability to producing high-quality documentation that is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Ability to mentor, lead a small team while demonstrating hands-on leadership
- Working with internal teams to plan and contribute to the project from end to end without the need for supervision.
- Writing easy-to-understand user interface text, online help, training material, and product manuals.
- Create strong content that fulfills company standards and audience goals.
- Write straight-forward user tutorials and interface text.
- Utilize a variety of media forms; include images and charts.
- Analyze current content and make improvements as necessary.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong hands-on Technical documentation experience in the domain of Telecom/Networking/Wireless is required.
- Proven experience in planning and execution for a small group of tech writers
- Proven experience in extracting and generating contents from the engineering group.
- Strong experience in Microsoft Visio / Software documentation / Technical documentation / Editing / Technical editing .
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite / DITA / FrameMaker / RoboHelp.
- Willingness to work/use on the product for which the documentation is being written.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in working in software product companies is a plus.
- Hands-on experience using graphics and visualizations to create user-friendly documentation will be a plus.
Benefits & Perks:
Savari offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training, and competitive compensation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company.
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more