We are looking for a talented technical writer to create and build out a modern documentation and user assistance infrastructure. You will be a core part of the product management team working closely with engineering, product marketing, and customer enablement to create resources that dont just document what the product does, but accelerates a user from novice to power user.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop, execute, and iterate on content strategy and drive adoption and improvements.
- Write business strategy documents to communicate content plans and business updates to management
- Effectively utilize existing documentation to address recurring content inquiries and develop scalable, global solutions.
- Work with product managers, product marketing, and engineers to produce and maintain world-class documentation, including: Release Notes, User Guides, Integration Guides, etc. as well as in platform documentation (tooltips, welcome instructions, etc.) and other tools (Wikkies, FAQ, etc.,).
- Build and maintain client aids that go beyond traditional documentation, such as online video, demos, guided tours, and other educational techniques.
- Organize material and completes all writing assignments in a timely manner with quality and adherence to IT Services standard.
- Review final documents for editing and content review.
- Analyze customer needs (through shadowing, interviews, forums, support contacts etc.) and translate them to continued improvements.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Desired Candidate Profile
- 7+ years as a technical writer and/or content strategist
- Experience with delivering documents based on MSTP Guidelines.
- Bachelors degree in English, technical writing or related field or comparable job experience
- Experience in a Product Company or SaaS would be a plus.
- Experience managing content projects, including coordinating with other teams.
- Experience managing content for translation and localization.
- Strong bias for action and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
Skills & proficiencies:
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills.
- Hands-on experience with at least one or more tools such as MSOffice Suite, Media-Wiki, RoboHelp, JIRA, and Atlassian Confluence.
- A self-starter with attention to detail.
- Experience working in an Agile content development environment
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more