How Important Is Technical Writing To FlytBase?
FlytBase is committed to high quality, agility, attention to detail and technical depth in all the content that it creates for its customers, employees, partners, investors and the broader ecosystem. Technical writing at FlytBase involves translating complex technical information into API guides, product roadmap documents, marketing content, sales collateral, and user manuals with simple, detailed instructions for others to follow. We believe that imagination, empathy, creativity and communication skills are crucial for world-class technical writing, besides a keen eye for detail, a genuine interest in technology, and English skills.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Prioritize the needs of end users of marketing and technical content,
- Work with technical team to make FlytBase offerings easy to use with minimal instructions
- Work with business development team to make sales & marketing collateral easy to understand
- Use images, diagrams, animations, videos, and graphs to enhance retention,
- Match medium to message and audience create corresponding content such as blogs, articles, white papers, case studies, online videos, social media posts, FAQs, how-tos, etc.,
- Gather and incorporate feedback from customers, partners, colleagues,
- Study and seek inspiration from world-class writing samples, and
- Compile and maintain enterprise-wide repository of reference materials and templates.
You can also aspire to:
- Be personally recognized on the company website as well as in top-tier industry publications,
- Interact directly with customers across the world,
- Contribute to business development activities, and
- Lead new content marketing initiatives.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Only those candidates need apply who:
- have an undergraduate degree in engineering and/or can demonstrate 3 years full-time experience in technical writing,
- are available for a full-time role in Pune,
- can be effective in an extremely fast-paced environment,
- can showcase high-quality, English language content with remarkable attention to detail,
- can demonstrate the ability to learn, and write about, new technical topics rapidly and accurately,
- are keen to work evenings and weekends to coordinate across time zones and meet deadlines,
- are able to start the role by 1 August 2019, if selected, and
- love to write!
Note: Women keen to (re)start their career are encouraged to
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more