Duck Creek Technologies is a leading provider of comprehensive P&C insurance software and services delivered on premise or via Duck Creek On-Demand, a differentiated Software as a Service model. The configurable, best of breed software is designed to work independently or as a combined approach to quickly and seamlessly handle the unique needs of insurers of all sizes worldwide. Duck Creek solutions enable clients to optimize outcomes through digital and data capabilities, streamlined operations, and consistent functionality.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ability to be active in escalation and mitigation of project delivery and quality risks.
- Ability to be an active, vocal participant in all discussions and meetings.
- Ability to be active in challenging approaches taken to drive quality outcomes.
- Basic HTML skills.
- Basic Microsoft SharePoint, Visio, Visual Studio Online and Azure DevOps skills.
- Strong analytical, collaboration and estimation skills.
- Strong Microsoft suite skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, able to solve increasingly complex business problems and implement solutions.
- Strong writing skills.
- Strong proofreading and editing skills.
- Strong sense of responsibility and ownership, with decisions regularly impacting own work as well as work of others.
- Strong time management and priority management skills, able to drive expected outcomes often dealing with multiple tasks and areas of focus.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Please refer to the Job description above
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more