Crest Data Systems is a leading provider of data center solutions and engineering/marketing services in the areas of Networking/SDN, Storage, Security, Virtualization, Cloud Computing, and Big Data / Data Analytics. The team has extensive experience in building and deploying various Data Center products from Cisco, VMware, NetApp, Amazon AWS, EMC, and other Global hi-tech Enterprises. Crest Data Systems provides various engineering services including Software Development, QA/Automation, 3rd party Integration/building connectors. Crest also provides various Professional Services including Data Center Training, POC testing, Network Design/Implementation/Migration, and Sales Enablement.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
- Create technical user guides to help end-users use a variety of applications and also install and configure the application.
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
- Create and maintain the information architecture
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Ability to deliver high-quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Willingness to learn new technology & work on multiple technology domains
- Excellent written skills in English
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Basic familiarity with the Agile Software Development process.
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- Working with the pre-sales team in the past will be an added advantage.
IF you are interested then kindly send your updated resume with following details;
Total years of experience:
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more