A wholly owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), Concentrix is a leader in high-value global business services. It partners with its clients to deliver end-to-end customer engagement services, technology innovations, analytics, process optimization, and business improvements. The global business services firm transforms the customer experience, and streamlines front and back office and industry-specific processes to provide the highest value from every customer interaction. Based in 25 countries with a staff of more than 70,000 who speak 40+ languages, Concentrix offers industry expertise in 10 industries: Banking & Financial Services, Healthcare & Pharmaceutical, Insurance, Technology, Consumer Electronics, Retail & e-Commerce, Government & Public Sector, Media & Communications, Automotive and Travel, Transportation & Tourism.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build & manage the company's social media profiles & presence, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, & additional channels as deemed relevant.
- Plan & design digital campaigns in collaboration with the Marketing team that engage, inform & motivate target audiences for specific objectives.
- Design & implement social media strategies to align with company goals.
- Develop editorial calendars for each social-media channel.
- Identify digital consumer trends & insights.
- Track, measure, & analyze all initiatives to report on social media return on investment (ROI).
- Strong writing & copy editing experience.
- Ability to produce highly creative content daily.
- Proficient in writing for multiple audiences & multiple social channels.
- Ability to gather & analyze data.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledgeable in the principles in marketing & customer service.
- Knowledgeable of paid media for various social media channels.
- Ability to identify & define user needs.
- Bachelors in English, Communications, Marketing, Public Relations
- 3+ years experience in social media marketing, digital campaign
Benefits & Perks: