Purplle.com is seeking a dynamic, high energy, creative and analytical hands-on, strategic Social Media leader to develop and implement the innovative platform and content strategies that drive Social Media channel growth and community engagement and building. The ideal candidate will have a track record of successfully leading all social media marketing efforts from concept to completion. The ideal candidate will have a deep, comprehensive understanding of social media and how to align social content (paid, earned, and owned) with the overarching desire to bring joy via the brand.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Director of Content and Social Media, the Senior social media manager will develop best-in-class Social Media strategies that deliver on the brand's unique tone of voice and positioning.
- Developing and executing social-first campaigns, including Social Giveaways, Influencer activations, Brand Campaigns
- Management of content calendar, Social Media content deliverables and leads day-to-day activities to maintain all social network accounts and communications on platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube, etc
- Monitor performance of initiatives; develop objectives by which to evaluate the performance
- Manage relationships with social media tools and service providers and be on the pulse of new and emerging vendors in this area
- Analyze data and performance and real-time, updating the Executive team on performance and optimizing strategies and content accordingly.
- Create, own, and implement the integrated social media across all digital platforms to maximize engagement, reach, new user acquisition, and growth to support brand objectives.
- Create, develop and maintain an annual digital and social plan for the brand, and across all campaigns globally
- Work to translate and implement the brand vision and strategy across all social media platforms to achieve revenue and growth targets.
- Directly oversee and manage all aspects of the social media marketing teams and strategy including all social media platforms and social media advertising to align with and achieve brand level goals and initiatives.
- Proactively scout and test new social content to bring onto the platform to expand audiences and reach.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Marketing, business, communications, or related field.
- 10+ years of social media marketing and/or digital marketing experience, including a deep understanding of social media, reporting, and insights
- Experience with ROAS campaigns, transactions, keywords; & setting up, running, and fine-tuning conversion tracking campaigns
- Early adopter of new platforms, systems, and tools for creating content nimbly.
- Ability to use a strong data-orientation and analytical mindset, coupled with creative thinking to generate compelling, engaging, and social content.
- Experience managing creative, media, and research agencies
- Detail oriented. This position requires someone who can build plans, presentations, and keep the team moving cohesively in the right direction.
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies, and methodologies in digital marketing, content creation, and social media
- Experience leading, developing, and scaling teams
- Proven ability to create, implement and measure strategic integrated social media marketing campaigns
- Top-notch organization skills. Managing multiple priorities, timeliness, and attention to detail is key
- Strong history of developing and executing successful social media campaigns
- Ability to articulate the impact of social campaigns as it relates to broader business and marketing objectives
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more