We are seeking an experienced SEO professional to join our dynamic and high performing online team as Team Lead – SEO.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- This person will be responsible for managing and executing the strategy for SEO with the ultimate goal of increasing visibility and traffic.
- SEO / SEM Specialist for a Software company in Bangalore.
- Deep knowledge of On-Page and Off-Page Optimization & Link building Research, Meta Tags optimization, directory submission, URL & page content optimization.
- Ranking & Traffic Analysis. Hands on experience on SEO tools: SEOMOZ, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Word Tracker etc.
- Ability to analyze, show the competitive keyword ranking on Major search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Would be responsible for achieving targets in terms of ranking, and traffic On-page and Off-page activities.
- Expert in Internet Marketing from SEO Perspective.
- Creating deep linking from High PR websites.
- Media Buying and Paid Linking Experience. Identify the key initiatives for the organization's strategy, and then act on all levers (pages, content, linking, technology, etc) to increase traffic and sales across multiple POS SEO strategy formulation & documentation.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Good understanding on Html, Word Press, java script and CMS.
- An advanced understanding of SEO tactics during selection process
- Ability to handle SEO Projects independently and managing a team
- Responsible for planning and executing online Strategies for SEO and Driving web traffic.
- Responsible for increasing the organic traffic and leading a small team.
- Hands on experience in marketing and lead generation through social media like LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus etc.
- Enhancing Website Structure as per ecommerce standards, including optimization and improving overall customer experience.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more