Since 2001, Cyfuture is vesting organizations of all sizes with inventive business solutions ensuring high-caliber performance and improvised brand image. Being a brand that is internationally famed for stupendous service standards, competent handling of IT infrastructure, and reliable corporate image, we have over 2000 zealous experts catering to the diversified requirements of businesses from sectors like e-commerce, retail, information technology, software services, education, banking & finance and government bodies.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Aggressive achiever in all aspects of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) such as Keywords
- Must have SEO/,SMO knowledge
- Responsible for boosting DA, PA &Trust flow of website by building Links on authorative websites
- Proven Experience in SEM (Search Engine Marketing) to increase SERP (Search engine ranking pages) CTR (Click through rate)
- Well-Researched in Latest updates by search engines and well-versed in implementing search engine optimization recommendations.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented. Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Research, Competitor Analysis, Content-marketing, inter-linking and Tags management for all URLs of a website
- Good Knowledge of SEO/ SEM techniques
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies
- Manage a team of SEO Specialists
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Optimize website content, landing pages, and paid search copy
- Direct off-page & on-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building)
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects
- Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and SEO reports.
- Main focus will be off-page and on-page optimization.
- Should be able to manage Micro-sites link building.
- Need to manage online marketing campaign &promote brand online
- Ensure all SEO Work, both Off Page and On Page done is on par with Industry Standards.
- Provide SEO Analysis and Recommendations to Development, Testing and Content Team
- E-mail Marketing, Content & Blog Marketing, Analytics & Reporting & Continuous Market research
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities. Monitor, listen and respond to users in a Social.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Minimum of 10 years experience implementing and supporting search engine marketing (SEM) activities and SEO activities.
- Google Ad words & Analytics Certified Preferred.
- Great communication, presentation skills and client servicing skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more