We are a Silicon Valley based software startup with two businesses under our umbrella Bit.ai and Elink.io and our customers span in over 100 countries. We are building our SEO team in Delhi and there is a lot opportunity for growth for the right candidate. If you consider yourself a SEO rockstar and looking to have more control and ready to show your skills, send your resume and a personal note on what you can bring to the table!!
We are looking for a highly skilled SEO executive/ SEO manager who has prior experience working on SEO to promote websites and SAAS businesses.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Perform Keyword Research. Conduct online research and competitors analysis to determine the right keywords that drive targeted traffic.
- Do a detailed Site Analysis for onpage and offpage factors of the website. .
- Conduct On-site and off-site SEO for increasing the web traffic.
- Participate in the market research industry related group discussions, online forums, and targeting audience effectively.
- Creating high quality backlinks on international websites using ethical SEO techniques.
- Optimize existing content. Review the content, Special focus on checking for keyword density, keyword prominence and proximity .
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals general and keyword specific.
- Report on all things SEO including rankings, traffic, leads, and sales.
- Conduct various SEO tests including title tag testing, A/B testing our landing pages, internal linking tests, and much more .
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- On-page Knowledge. Knowledge of Alt tags, Title tag, Anchor text, Meta Description, Meta Keywords, Keyword Research, Image Optimization, Content Optimization, Sitemap (HTML & XML), HTML Validation as per w3.org standards. etc.
- Awareness about various content marketing platforms of the Market Research Industry.
- Advanced Link building skills required ( Guest Blogging, Skyscraper Technique, RELATIONSHIP-BASED Link Building, .EDU AND .GOV Link Building, Broken Link Building)- Ability to track and monitor results for web-traffic.
- Effective in troubleshooting, SEO and ranking related issues.
- Is just as creative as they are analytical and is able to turn data into actionable insights.
Professional Skills & Qualifications:
- 4-5 years experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tool.
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc).
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments.
- Desired: Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations
Benefits & Perks: