Our highly motivated team of engineers and designers have vast experience in their field. The standard operating procedures put a strong emphasis on quality of service and time-bound delivery. Our large number of customers based in the United States of America, the United Kingdom, and Israel is a testimony of the same. The heterogeneous, enthusiastic, and sparkling workforce of the company never shies away from challenges. Our strong technical team considers such obstacles as an opportunity. Numerous customers across the globe, view VAP GROUP as their growth engine. Come, get in touch with us now, to define your success path!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing and maintaining all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks, manage all SEM campaigns on
- Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
- Developing creative digital marketing strategies to meet the decided target.
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects.
- Experience with SEO marketing and related tools.
- Strong SEO/SEM capabilities (imperative).
- Established capabilities in Google Analytics.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
- Create a report of competitor advertising links.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Good experience in creating content and copy for the online mediums including blogs, websites, infographics, online videos, competitions, and social media campaigns. Impeccable spelling and grammar.
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Relevant experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- BE(CSE/IT), M.Sc., MCA degree.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration.
- High-level proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent copywriting and reporting skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Must be a good team player.
- Passion for SEO and internet marketing.
- Highly professional and a good team player.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- Highly committed to his/her work with some strong interpersonal skills.
- Positive attitude and able to work independently.
- Team and deadline oriented.
- Loyalty, sincerity, humility and confidentiality required.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more