Owen Media India Private Limited, a subset of a US based parent company, MacRAE’S, is based in Gurgaon, India, that offers enterprise level solutions to B2B businesses.
Owen Media has initiated and promoted information services in several sectors including Database Service Provider, Scott’s Directory, Online Industrial & Manufacturing directories search site (MacRAE’S Bluebook, Canadian Trade Index, Profile Canada) and in Digital Marketing.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist with the day to day delivery and implementation of SEO work including keyword research, on-page and technical SEO audits.
- Monitor key performance metrics for organic search: ranking, traffic from search engines, conversion rates, etc.
- Proactively working on ways to improve SEO strategies for company's clients.
- Responsible for enhancing SEO rankings via off-page marketing skills.
- Responsible for initial keyword research and monthly ranking and submission reports.
- Continually analysing performance of their own SEO Strategy and link building campaigns with tools such as Google analytics, Majestic SEO etc. for improvements and efficiency
- Knowledge of AHREFS, Basecamp, Agency analytics & SEO specific tools would be an added advantage.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent command over On-Page and Off-Page SEO factors thoroughly.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good competencies to do keyword research.
- Strong exposure of on-page title and Meta content, as per latest trends.
- Sound knowledge in structured data, Google search console, Google analytics & Google Tag Manager.
- Familiarity with Microsoft tools such as MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint for reporting purpose.
- Expertise in all the Off-Page factors like Blog commenting, social bookmarking, web 2.0, business listing and others.
- Excellent Communication skills
- On-Page hands on experience
- Sound knowledge of Google Tools.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health care benefits
- All compliance covered