We envisaged to commend the web plans and deploy technologies to build brands over the Internet. We took initiative in 2001 and started our Web Design and Development services and named our advent as Orange Mantra, where the hue “Orange ” stands for innovativeness and Mantra for “The Magic “. Our ultimate goal is to get your business intelligent, unique, and direct in the online world to bring high Return on Investment (ROI).
Since our inception, we have been committed to the service of website development. Over these years, we have created websites, web applications, and mobile applications for small and large companies across a wide range of industries. Our experience has also taught us one critical thing with respect to how we see our business. And it is that our clients are not just looking for a website. Rather, they are looking for a channel to grow their engagement with their clients leading to greater amount of business profits, and our efforts were aimed towards it.Furthermore, we extended our services and today we cover Web Designing & Development, E-Commerce, Mobile Application Development, Digital Marketing, Content Marketing, Corporate Training, Corporate Identity Solutions, Product R&D, and more.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understand website business and end goal.
- Prepare SEO analysis reports and proposals.
- Optimize the clients websites to achieve better organic results.
- Identify keyword rankings and website related issues.
- Understand all aspects of black/white hat SEO
- Successfully execute the link popularity campaigns.
- Actively participate in forums and blog discussions
- Liaising with development and account management team ensuring all customer requirements are met.
- Thorough knowledge of SEO tools and SEO methods
- Effectively maintain internal and external communications (with sales team, development team, SEO and Account Managers).
- Flawless weekly and monthly reporting.
- Knowledge of various open source CMSs will be an added advantage
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Primary Objective of this role is to manage complete SEO operations. This position demands minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
Benefits & Perks: