We at IndustryBuying are looking for a Senior SEO Executive. As a Senior SEO Executive, you’ll enrich IndustryBuying’s footprint on various platforms. You will be responsible for planning and executing SEO strategies, both on-page & off-page, for the company website which can help improve the its overall visibility. You’ll be formulating link building strategies and coordinating with technical team & product managers to ensure organic needs are taken care of.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute set traffic growth targets and identify new opportunities to grow the organic traffic while managing a team of 2-3 professionals.
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies, both on-page & off-page for various clients. On-Page analysis will include management of title & meta tags, keywords, content, duplication, internal linking, tags, page load speed, website structure, breadcrumbs, robots.txt, sitemap, etc. Off-Page analysis will include management of backlinks quantity & quality, anchor text diversity, social signals, online reputation, etc.
- Prioritise SEO tasks according to ease of implementation and SEO impact.
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams and perform competitive analysis to help drive future search engine strategies.
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings.
- Possess knowledge of latest SEO strategies with strong verbal and written communication skills and holistic understanding of online marketing concepts.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in field of planning and execution of SEO strategies and technologies and using them for efficient project delivery.
- Deep knowledge of Google Analytics, Search Console, and other useful SEO tools along with basic HTML knowledge.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere with excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
- Well versed with Microsoft Excel for data analysis & extracting useful insights.
- Tier I - Tier II colleges' B.Tech./ management/ marketing graduates will be preferred.
Benefits & Perks: