We (IndusNet Technologies & IndusNet TechShu Digital Pvt. Ltd.)are a full-service software development and digital marketing agency with a strength of 750+ people. The teams are based in India, US, UK, Canada, and Singapore.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Opportunity Sizing: Perform detailed keyword research on the client’s site by considering the existing SEO reach, competition benchmarking and cross-channel analysis to arrive at targeted keyword sets. Use inputs from this analysis to employ a bottoms up approach to forecast the organic opportunity for the client.
- Client Goal Delivery: Participate and contribute to the SEO goal achievement plan as a part of client project teams
- New Business Support: Contribute to discussions with presales, account management and business development teams on opportunities with clients to enable new business acquisition.
- Technical Analysis: Conduct comprehensive technical site audits on desktop as well as mobile to identify gaps like page indexing, text to HTML ratio, broken links, etc. and suggest recommendations. Also enable the execution of optimization plans with the team leader and project managers.
- On Page Optimization: Conduct detailed analysis of all on-page attributes like H1 tags, meta-tags, title tags, etc. and provide recommendations based on SEO best practices for optimization. Also enable the execution of optimization plans with the team leader and project managers.
- Content Strategy: With keyword research as the fundamental input conduct a deep dive on site content to contribute to a content strategy. The strategy needs to provide keyword to page mapping, identify content gaps and suggestions in the form of content calendars for both on and off the site. Also enable the execution of optimization plans with the team leader and project managers.
- Off page: Conduct in-depth link analysis by evaluating multiple link data points and properties. Categorize the links as positive or negative impact links and create action plans around link building or removal. Also enable the execution of optimization plans with the team leader and project managers.
- SEO analytics: Conduct data analysis on SEO and derive actionable insights to enable continuous optimization. Be analytical and creative in representing SEO data in different reports and dashboards. Provide SEO insights on the client deliverables
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Tools: Experience working with popular analytics tools (SEMRush, Google Data Studio, Google Tag Manager, Keyword Planner, etc)
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in multiple CMS environments Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration.
- Experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Experience working with popular analytics tools (SEMRush, Keyword Planner, etc)
- High-level proficiency in MS Excel and Word Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytic tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Knowledge of PPC programs and optimizing data gathered from both organic and paid sources.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more