Beebom provides useful digital tips and resources on software, apps and gadgets you can??t live without. Our aim is to become your favorite digital resources destination on the web.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the editorial team and educate them on the usage of relevant keywords in the stories to improve the SEO ranking.
- Coordinate with the development team to ensure that the SEO strategies and practices are properly implemented with newly developed code.
- Making sure we are following up with latest Google news trends to get maximum traffic from Google news.
- Doing Keyword research and competitors analysis for publishing new content on a regular basis.
- Dealing with all sorts of On- page errors like duplicate content, redirections, 404 errors and more
- Setting prioritising Off- page SEO activities according to set target.
- Updating and maintaining the keywords where Beebom s stories come up at the top of the search results.
- Strictly implementing link building strategies.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- At least 3+ years work experience as SEO Analyst, SEO Executive, SEO Specialist or similar role in news publications, or high traffic blogs.
- Expertise in SEO analysis tools such as SEMRush, Moz, SimilarWeb, KeywordPlanner, Google Webmaster, mixpanel, CleverTap, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Google ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
- Great hold on both On- page and Off- page SEO implementations.
- Should have a knack for problem- solving.
Benefits & Perks:
- Fun work environment with like- minded, passionate and enthusiastic people
- Play a significant part in the team given company s early stage growth
- Network with other startups over beer and snacks in the unwind sessions that happen every Friday at 91Springboard
- While working you can refresh yourself by playing foosball, competing with others on Xbox gaming sessions or have a cup of coffee (it s free and always will be)
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more