Want to be part of a Startup that is exciting and fast-paced?
Ready to take challenges and give new Ideas?
Interested in Search Engine Optimization?
Come in and be part of the exciting venture!
We are looking for a self-starter and goal-oriented team player with a – Can Do- attitude. Incumbent shall be able to multi-task. he must have 1-5 years of relevant experience and should be able to identify issues and work to resolve.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage SEO optimisation and evolution across all categories & product lines
- Own & drive the SEO channel growth plan to expand the business aggressively
- Be responsible for planning & budgeting for the business ensuring that we achieve our growth goals.
- Ideate, design & lead all SEO initiatives in collaboration with Product, Marketing and Content and Business Development team.
- Implement and manage Search Engine Optimization (SEO) on site & off page activities
- Develop customized and targeted SEO solutions to maximize effectiveness of Search campaigns
- Conduct keyword research, competitive analysis, content optimization, meta-tag creation, link building and other SEO related activities
- Monitor and report on metrics such as page ranking, effectiveness of site optimization etc.
- Keep up to date on the latest SEO strategies and technologies and assist in improving solution offerings
- Work effectively with an extended global team
- Work on CMS platforms like WordPress, Drupal and Hubspot
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to solve complex problems
- Understanding of web protocols, web application architectures and frameworks
- Web development experience
- Expertise in HTML, CSS, and cross-browser development and other SEO related technologies
- Experience in off site SEO is a must
- Strong sense of ownership, drive and urgency
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task in a highly-demanding, fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills & ability to work in a team environment
Benefits & Perks:
Perquisites & Benefits :
- Opportunity to be part of a diverse working environment, valuable social sector work experience
- Fun, casual, relaxed and flexible work environment
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more