GetMyUni – Senior Role – Search Engine Optimization (3-7 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain SEO strategic roadmap.
- Communicate optimization opportunities and risks across all parts of the organization.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- At least a 3+ years experience in SEO.
- Decent knowledge of WordPress is good to have.
- The candidate must have managerial skills with an experience to lead at least a 4 member team.
- Technical Analysis : Lead comprehensive technical site audits on desktop and mobile to identify gaps like Multiple Domains correct indexing, AMP pages best practices, page indexing, text to HTML ratio, broken links, etc. and give recommendations and execute the plan.
- On-Page Optimization: Lead regular analysis of all on-page attributes and provide recommendations based on SEO best practices for optimization.
- Off-page : Lead in-depth link analysis by evaluating multiple link data points and properties.
- Categorize the links as positive or negative impact links and create action plans around link building or removal.
- Create keywords strategy for the different categories of the website.
- SEO Analytics : Lead data analysis to derive actionable insights.
- Be analytical and creative in representing SEO data in different reports.
- Analyze SEO reports and provide intelligent synthesis, interpretation and appropriate action plans based on insights.
No of Openings: 1
Experience: 3-7 yrs
UG: Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG: Post Graduation Not Required, Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required.
Benefits & Perks:
Recruiter Name: Ranjith Kumar HR at GetMyUni
Contact Company: GetMyuni
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more