If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a PPC Executive (Digital Marketing) to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from strategy to execution. PPC Executive (Digital Marketing) will work with the Account Management team, supporting teams (such as content, design, SEO, development, etc), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
In this role, you should be well-versed in principles of SEM, Social media marketing including search engine optimization (SEO.) You should also be analytical and good with numbers.
Your goal will be to ensure our online marketing efforts have the highest possible return on investment (ROI.)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google Ads, Yahoo,
Bing, Facebook, Quora, Linked In, Twitter, Taboola, Outbrain, Colombia and other such platforms
for a variety of clients.
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share,
quality score and other important account metrics.
- Provide creative copy and graphical ad suggestions.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign
structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client
- Provide oversight, manage, and be able to generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all
major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with digital marketing and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key
areas of importance in accordance with client goals.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timeline, and results.
- Provide oversight and work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Education: Graduate/Post-graduate
- Proven Relevant Experience: 2-6 Years
- Google Ads & Analytics Certified.
- Facebook Blueprint Certified
- Experience working with popular and multiple digital marketing platforms is mandatory
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking with strong math skills
- Proficiency in managing moderate to large scale PPC accounts in a variety of different business
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary plus performance incentives.
- Opportunity to work with an array of clients from 12 business segments & advance your career.
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more