We are looking to hire enthusiastic digital marketers for a hands-on Pay Per Click Marketing role. You should have two or three years of relevant experience. Through digital and online techniques and analysis, you should be able to increase the sales with ROI focus.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Plan, optimize, implement and manage paid search campaigns for a variety of clients
- Ensure PPC campaigns are up and optimized according to brief and best practice guidelines
- Develop near and long-time paid search strategies and campaigns for clients
- Manage medium to large-sized PPC budgets
- Work with the content team to ensure landing pages are effectively optimized for all PPC campaigns to ensure maximum ROI and conversion is possible
- Perform keyword research and manage all bid management for your clients
- Work with the PPC Manager to ensure all paid search activity falls in line with the larger search marketing and digital marketing strategy
- Keep up to date with the latest industry trends
- Analyze activity and performance of all paid search campaigns and report findings back to the PPC
- Manager and subsequent clients
- Help to define PPCs strategies for a host of clients
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Exposure to international clients/accounts (US) highly preferable.
- Should have strong experience in Google Ads, Bing Ads, PPC marketing and campaign management.
- Practical experience in building keyword campaigns & shopping campaigns.
- Highly comfortable with the Ads keyword tool to source keywords using all relevant options that the tool provides.
- Good knowledge of Google & Bing Editor.
- Demonstrate good communication skills and proficiency with written English & spoken English.
- Highly detail-oriented and capable of learning in a fast-paced environment.
- Good knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Well versed with Google Analytics.
- Good analytical skills to gain high quality score & improve PPC Campaigns.
- Continuously optimize paid search efforts through A/B testing, bid management, ad copy, keyword research, and testing/analysis.
- Monitor and report performance of campaigns, along with providing recommendations for improvements
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more