We- re looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and driven person to join our marketing team and who wants to build a marketing career with an innovative, fast growing Fintech startup.
Working closely with the Founder, you will be responsible for devising, developing and driving a comprehensive marketing plan for the business that supports our aggressive growth plans. You will be data driven and comfortable with adjusting plans based on data points.
Roles & Responsibilities:
With excellent marketing experience you will have the ability to get involved in all aspects of Marketing, Including;
- Digital: Updating, maintaining and optimizing the website and digital channels
- Traffic generation: Manage website SEO and other digital marketing to increase visits to the website
- Sales & Marketing: Write, maintain and curate sales and marketing collateral
- Lead generation: Ensure there is a strong presence at events to maximise lead generation and promote the brand
- PR & Comms: Manage all external and internal PR & communications
- Brand building: Ensure the curation of original content to enhance brand reputation
- Create and manage content and collateral.
- Work closely with the sales and product teams.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Consistently monitor ROI across marketing channels and segments.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Significant, recent and relevant marketing experience in a financial technology startup.
- Experienced focused on B2C marketing.
- Marketing planning experience including campaign planning and management.
- Excellent creativity and confidence to share new ideas.
- Strong communication skills including writing skills.
- Fluent English language skills.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more