This is a key individual contributor role that supports the CEO in developing and implementing an integrated marketing plan that delivers on business goals and strategy. The role is also responsible for providing market intelligence, customer insights and ensuring meaningful performance reporting to ensure delivery against key measures of success.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Marketing Strategy & Planning: Play a pivotal role in creating a holistic marketing plan and associated budgets in consultation with relevant internal stakeholders.
Brand custodianship: ensure all communication channels and collateral appropriately represent the brand identity and attributes.
- Marketing Communications : strategize, develop and execute multi-channel brand marketing campaigns to support the brand; manage multiple communications activities, including promotional writing and design, development and management of digital communications channels, including websites, media relations ; Responsible for editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all ITH collateral.
- Product Management: work closely with cross functional teams to identify, understand and design various product offerings to meet existing and emerging business requirements ; Support business in articulating a compelling and differentiated value proposition / assist in identifying and implementing new products, services and offers based on competitor research, market analysis and demand.
- Partner / Affinity Marketing: manage existing partners, identify and on-board new partners and alliances to enhance reach & effectiveness of marketing campaigns and strengthen the value proposition. Collaborate internally within the larger ITC group and with other partners to cross leverage resources and maximize impact of PR & Marcom initiatives.
- Customer Listening: Assist CEO / Business Line Leaders in managing various customer listening posts, including measuring, analysing and reporting client & customer satisfaction scores.
Vendor Management: provide oversight to marketing vendors consistent with agreed objectives, plans and budgets.
- Database Management / CRM : custodian of existing database and key role in enabling CRM strategy and activities.
- PR & Media management: Assist CEO in generating story ideas and corporate releases and oversee controlled news announcements, press releases, crisis communication etc.; Identify and help organize relevant / high impact PR events to showcase and enhance ITH image and positioning amongst key external stakeholders.
- Performance Management: measure & monitor impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Job related Qualifications and Experience:
- MBA / Master's degree in Marketing, Advertising or Communications from a reputed Institute.
- 12-15 years relevant and proven experience & exposure across multiple marketing disciplines, preferably in the services industry.
- Knowledge of new age / emerging digital / marketing communication platforms and channels. Experience in brand management will be a plus.
- Expertise in envisioning and defining products in response to developing opportunities and threats.
- Demonstrated expertise in developing impactful communications with hands on 'writing' experience.
- Ability to develop communication assets for the company i.e. video, graphics, copy, brochures, trade show experiences, collateral etc.
Skills and competencies:
- Strategic thinker who can drive execution; comfortable being 'hands-on'
- Self-motivated individual with high result orientation and track record of exceptional individual contributor performance.
- Adept at delivering quality outcomes in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- High customer centricity and aptitude to drive brand loyalty.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships across all levels of the organisation and with external stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more