Independent. Intelligent. In the know. Future Bridge enables you to be the future. Uniquely, we combine research, advisory and technology adoption to provide the active insights that drive the growth of global organizations seeking or challenged by change. We deliver on-demand, pro-active, strategic, tactical and execution insights on evolving technologies and markets. Our clients tell us it’s our ability to combine deep technology and market insights while advising on strategy, tactics and execution that makes us not just different, but better.
We help global organizations – across all sectors – who are seeking or challenged by change. Our deep relationships with our clients include over 200 Fortune 500 corporations, as well as many mid-sized companies and the world’s most innovative start-ups. We support all future-focused functions within corporations, from executive decision-makers who need the big picture of all the relevant changes that can impact their business, to mid-management executives who need specific yet comprehensive granular detail.
We’re changing the game. We’re re-imagining the future. www.futurebridge.com
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Planning & execution of marketing activities centered around lead generation and to some extent brand awareness.
- Align & execute marketing activities in sync with Sales & Operations requirements.
- Act as brand custodial to ensure adherence of brand guidelines across the organisation.
- Extensively use technologies for automating processes to execute marketing activities.
Executing various outreach program (Lead Generation) thru
- Content marketing.
- Social media campaigns.
- Events & conferences.
- Content marketing.
- Coordination with content / product team.
- Execution on targeted content marketing
- Identification and data build of contact audience.
- Mapping the player ecosystem .
- Marketing database management - expansion & maintenance.
- Execution of activities related to target audience community build, brand awareness using professional platforms.
- Website management .
- Driving traffic to the website, planning and executing content refresh, new content.
- User journey (audience engagement) within the website and thru marketing campaigns.
- Request & lead gen management.
- SEO optimization and ranking.
- MIS & Reporting
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Degree in Business / Marketing Management.
- 8-10 years experience in global B2B environment research industry preferred.
- Highly oriented to results.
- Ability to think strategically but with hands on style and strong emphasis on day to day work and tactical implementation.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in and lead a team.
Benefits & Perks: