Fitternity is an online platform that serves to bridge the gap between a user and a fitness service provider. As a growing company, Fitternity Health E – Solution Pvt. Ltd. is looking for a Digital Marketing Lead to spearhead our on-line outreach including social media and community development. Our marketing department takes care of everything right from defining marketing strategy to planning to the final execution. All things marketing are done in-house.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Take overall responsibility of the entire Digital Marketing Communication of Fitternity.com through all of its Digital Channels, such as: Website, Social Media Platforms, and E - Mail & Mobile Based Platforms. Work with the product / techbology and business team to create campaigns that create value for users and service providers Lead all efforts towards ensuring Fitternity becomes a go-to / trusted platform for all things fitness acrosss domains of: Digital Content Management Keyword Research Search Engine Optimization (SEO) All Social Media Strategies Online Outreach Programs including influencer level brand connect Spear head efforts towards building Fitternitys strategy on Online Customer Engagement & Brand Management. Engage in various online Brand Management activities Assist in drafting both creative and contextual communication for marketing activities for all social media handles, newsletters and SMS. Perform Analytical functions to understand performance and identify potential growth areas. Regularly Assess Return on Investment. Optimize Fitternitys marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through Email & Mobile Based Marketing. Engage in advertising on various Digital Platforms directly as well as through coordination with Digital Advertising Agency / Partners. Seek, monitor and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials online.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Graduate/MBA who has majored in fields such as: Marketing, Advertising, Communication, or Media Management.
- 3 to 5 Years of relevant work experience.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Web & Social Media Platforms.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience with Google ad words / SEM.
- Strong analytical and data - driven thinking.
- Up - to - date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Out of the box thinker.
- Keen aesthetic sense.
- Flexibility to take on new roles within the marketing team.
- Enterprising approach to work and problem solving
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more