ANS Commerce is the fastest-growing e-commerce enabler for brands in India.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Key role in strategizing and implementing performance marketing campaigns for a wide range of Indian and global brands across channels, including but not limited to Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Email, SMS, etc
- Manage and build teams and own a portfolio of clients and manage target revenues and ROAS
- Ensuring revenue scale by deploying new strategies on a regular basis Facebook Blueprint and Google Ads certified (preferred)
- Experience and hands-on proficiency with ad tools like Google Ads, Google Ads Editor, Facebook Ads Manager, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, etc which would be required to guide and mentor teams
- Prior experience with marketing automation platforms
- Strategize PPC and paid social media campaigns and align it against the whole digital marketing strategy
- Understanding and implementation of funnel approach - measurement of events like add to cart, checkout, etc on websites and also building audiences related to these events
- Analyze data from various sources (Google Analytics, Facebook analytics, etc) and find insights on how to grow faster
- Creative inputs and AB Testing - strategies on creatives and map them to relevant audiences, test different versions and formats to continually optimize campaigns
- Find new opportunities to grow revenue and sales.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience in Digital Marketing with a specific focus on Facebook Ads.
- Ensure visuals and content are on-brand and align with style guidelines
- A minimum of 5-7 years of proven work experience in performance marketing and analytics
- Graduate (bachelors degree) or higher with a learning attitude and flexible to work in a start-up environment (ambiguity & constant change)
- Collaborate with account stakeholders in creating digital marketing campaigns for their respective functional areas. This includes delivering insights from and acting upon, campaign performance reporting
- Gathering analytics for all social media channels
- Team management
- Strong communication, problem-solving, presentation skills with attention to details
- Be familiar with Online Commerce.
- Any experience within a start-up/scale-up environment would seriously impress!
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more