We are looking for a Senior Manager/ Manager – Marketing Operations & Events for our office in Okhla Phase 2, Delhi.
Immediate joiners/ or with notice period max to a month will be preferred.
Educational Qualification: – Essential- Post Graduate
Roles & Responsibilities:
To plan & execute marketing webinars, workshops, events for the brand, monitor progress & review performance. Develop the marketing strategy for email campaigns for lead generation & lead nurturing in line with the marketing objective & maintain the marketing MIS.
- Lead and manage customer engagement and communication programs including logistics, registration, promotion, preparation internal and external communications, staff/ guest speaker scheduling, managing timelines for National events, Seminars, Workshops, Webinars & regional events in cooperation with cross-functional teams; take a results-oriented approach to events & webinars based on overarching marketing goals and initiatives.
- Moderate live webinars including monitoring Q&A sessions .
- Track, evaluate and report on event and webinar performance including leads, engagement and ROI.
- Coordinate the key National event properties& present the post event review.
- Developing the marketing calendar for events, seminars & BTL activities maintaining the budgets & costs in coordination with the BDMs.
- Deploying and managing a marketing automation platform (campaigns, programs, nurture programs, lead scoring, routing, best practices, and success / reporting metrics, etc.).
- Monitor& review the lead generation exercise across all digital marketing assets.
- Run email marketing & sms marketing campaigns for HO & regions, monitor & report leads, engagement & ROI.
- Audit google reviews, Facebook reviews & ensure average rating is maintained on a daily basis .
- Partnerships with relevant brands to enhance brand visibility & exposure.
- Candidate should have worked on lead generation, lead nurturing, drip campaigns .
- Candidate should be an expert in Marketing Automation on any platform (like Marketo, Hubspot, Lead Squared, Extra-edge).
- Must have worked on google analytics, campaign management, affiliate marketing, email marketing, sms marketing, ORM, social media marketing.
- Can test and analyze workflow, content, lead scoring and tactics for improvement.
- Ability to ensure a high level of accuracy despite deadline pressure.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines using strong multitasking and organizational skills.
- Ability to excel both independently as well as part of a team.
- Strong analytical skills& Good communication skills.
- Candidate must be an expert in MS-Office Excel, PPT, Word.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the Description Above.
Benefits & Perks: