This position welcomes marketers who can work and manage their teams from home. At the same time, we expect that you have the necessary patience and self-discipline required to do an exceptional job from home.
- We @ SabPaisa are a rapidly growing company in the payments domain having developed world’s first hybrid online+e-offline payment platform.
- We are a DIPP, GOI & IIMA certified innovative payment platform and payment collection partners of major banks like Bank Of India, Indian Bank, Canara Bank, Bank of Baroda etc having already whitelabeled our products to some of these banks.
- Plus we won the award of most innovative payment platform for 2017 and since then have consistently ranked among the top 10 payment platforms in India.
- We are changing the way financial institutions, hospitals, government bodies, e-commerce companies, schools, colleges, universities, councils, trusts etc collect money and data from their clients and customers.
- Our payments and collection application suite has already processed more than INR 15 Billion, a figure that will grow exponentially over the next several months as SabPaisa’s SAAS applications continue to penetrate the fastest growing segment of the data and payment digitization sector.
- Our clients and partners include names like Allahabad Bank, Bank of India, Magicbricks, Vijaya Bank, Dena Bank, Delhi Jal Board, Press Council of India, UP Govt, Bihar School Education Board, Merrut University, Burdwan University, Jharkhand Electricity Board etc
- In total, SabPaisa till date has served more than 700 clients and partners and close to 10 Million end-customers across India.
- Our executive team consists of senior members with more than 90 years in banking and technology having brands in their resume like IIT, IIM, ICICI, HDFC, Axis etc.
- Headquartered in New Delhi and led by a team with deep expertise in the banking and payments domain, SabPaisa is currently poised for explosive growth and is looking to grow its team with dynamic, smart and ambitious people with enormous appetite for learning who would love to be the part of a payment startup success story.
- In summary, we are a technology company building killer applications for data and payment digitization, with an immediate need to hire Senior Manager – Marketing @ SabPaisa to help us with our marketing initiatives
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Hands-on leadership of the team in creating, executing and managing digital and content marketing campaigns
- Hands-on leadership of the team in creating, executing and managing traditional ATL, BTL & TTL campaigns
- Build on existing marketing communications and product messaging that sets products apart from others in the market to give them a unique selling point
- Communicate the vision and value of new products to the sales team and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process
- Plan and participate in the launch of new services and products which involve several different departments
- Obtain insights into customers- usage of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas, through interviews, surveys, focus groups and sales data
- Hands-on leadership of the team in creating, executing and managing social media strategy
- Hands-on leadership of the team in managing and maintaining the organisation's website(s)
- Hands-on leadership of the team in creating, optimizing and managing content for organization's website, blog, social networking accounts, case studies, and any and all places where content is required
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Hands-on leadership of the team to attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Hands-on leadership of the team to continually improve Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Hands-on leadership of the team in creation, editing and posting of videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Lead the team in arranging webinars and webcasts
- Manage creation and editing of online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Create, execute and manage email marketing campaigns
- Create, execute and manage recruitment marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital and traditional marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Attend product launches and networking events
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- You should have 4-7 years experience in digital marketing with hands-on experience in PPC, Email Marketing, Marketing Communications and Content Creation
- PPC (SEM, SMM) & Email Marketing experience is a must
- You should have English writing skills with flawless grammar
- You should be a dynamic, ambitious and people person comfortable with startup culture
- You should be able to learn new things quickly
- You should be very comfortable with technology
- You should be able to get work done from other people
- Experience in creative writing in English is a plus, not mandatory
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more