The ideal candidate will expand the company’s digital presence. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who will lead the team to manage our digital initiatives.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You will lead the digital marketing activities right from strategic planning to daily execution of acquisition and retention.
- You will also own the overall digital customer treatment and experience from their initial awareness of the brands owned by the organization, into the consideration funnel, and through to conversion and then retention.
- You will need to create a digital marketing strategy across multiple channels, with primary focus on organic channels, and manage a team to execute on the strategy.
- You will need to keenly measure and track all relevant metrics to measure effectiveness and impact and be familiar with various tools used to analyze and visualize data.
- You will build and maintain strong working relationships with other departments not limited to sales, enterprise, content, operation, customer experience & technology.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- You have 8+ years of work experience and 5+ years of digital consumer marketing experience.
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree, preferably with a specialization in marketing.
- You know how to create acquisition loops through SEO, user generated content, referral, and paid media.
- You love data and analytics and understand how to use complex customer and transaction data to inform acquisition and retention.
- You have extensively worked with a large number of affiliates and publishers, including Google and Facebook, to drive user acquisition at scale with appropriate ROI
- You are a self-starter and work independently and effectively with little oversight.
- You can get more done with less, and don't necessarily need big budgets to deliver .
- You can think out of the box to develop new and innovative marketing strategies.
- You are excited about the opportunity to work very hard in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with high energy to build something incredible.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more