A Senior Manager-Digital Marketing, operations opportunity across Mumbai for a FEMALE professional holding at least 15+ years of relevant experience. You will use your experience in Digital marketing, Service delivery for leading teams, operations, to deliver cutting edge marketing services across a range of clients and industries, who bring with them a strong operations acumen and digital marketing experience in the E-commerce field. Our client is looking for a professional keen to grow their career as a Senior Manager- Digital Marketing- Operations position(Equivalent to VP or above).
Your Future Employer:
A leading, global firm providing creative and strategic analytics, IT and consulting solutions for the entire enterprise value chain.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Delighting clients with our delivery, drive continuous improvements on processes, quality of delivery, productivity and best practices across industries
- Helping clients and account leads transform the way marketing services are delivered in client organizations
- Managing client and stakeholder relationships.
- Representing delivery, our services and capabilities to new prospects, in client orals and to other important parties as needed
- Keeping the contract true to the original deal estimates in terms on commercial viability, by optimizing costs and reducing overheads
- Constantly identify innovation opportunities to add value to client delivery
- Ensuring a High-Performance culture by hiring and promoting the right talent
- Maintaining high engagement levels within team to enhance career experience
- Mentoring and coach individuals to create next line of leadership within team
- Managing contract risks and keep leadership sign-posted, seeking interventions where needed and offering actionable recommendations
- Staying informed on latest market and industry trends and infuse best practices into delivery wherever required
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Computer Science, management information systems, or related discipline, MBA is preferred
- Minimum 15+ years of relevant experience in running managed services delivery
- Must have led large service delivery teams and understands all aspects including but not limited to people, technology, process, finance, business metrics and customer satisfaction
- Strong understanding of and experience in the Marketing domain with an emphasis on Digital Marketing
- Ability to motivate others through effective leadership skills combined with a high level of personal energy and enthusiasm
- Strong contract and financial management expertise
Benefits & Perks:
What is in it for you:
An opportunity to work with a blue–chip firm in a high visibility role as a part of the vision-driven team.
Work in a dynamic environment for an established brand.
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more