NOTE : This is a remote job. Ideal candidate should have exposure to technical writing and has written on digital products.
We are looking for a prolific and talented content creator to write and produce various types of blogs, e-mailable content, downloadable content and regularly, to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, leads and communicating with existing customers. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills. This job promises great learning and growth opportunities.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote the offering and to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
- Manage a team of content writers and review their work.
- Create case studies, white-papers, infographics etc. to drive leads and awareness.
- Create content including deck, proposals, and reports to communicate with existing customers.
- Collaborate with the sales team, external influencers, and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledge about keyword research and SEO.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (Blog, SlideShare, Quora, Medium, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Past experience building audiences online will be preferred.
- A dual-minded approach: You- re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more