Mukunda Foods is looking for a creative and driven individual to align marketing efforts with the larger Mukunda Foods strategic plan. One of the coolest start-ups with a dynamic and driven culture that fosters an environment of positive energy, inclusion, and results. This role will collaborate with the sales team to drive results for the business unit. This role manages the corporate sales/marketing relationship to deliver results against revenue targets quarterly and annually.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement a ROI based joint sales/marketing strategy for all of our corporate clients across applicable target group
- Collaborate with the account-based marketing strategy to develop account specific marketing plans to support growth efforts
- Identify new marketing opportunities to grow sales/revenue
- Advocate for organisation goals and values of the organisation
- Work closely with the sales team to understand Market Intelligence and deep insights
- Key liaison to all respective cross functional lead for deep understanding of business
- Develop and execute decentralized marketing strategy for respective account in the organization
- Ensure all needed B2B collateral and support materials are produced for the sales teams and in conjunction with the target market
- Work with sales to ensure all major presentations are updated with proper brand, messaging, creative and competitive information
- Provide marketing input - campaign strategies, promotional ideas, messaging, etc. - for new projects introductions and product introduction/enhancements
- Engage in marketing research activity and provide ongoing reports and updates on the competitive landscape to feed our sales team so they are up to date on the latest trends, information and new launches in the markets we serve
- Monitor industry- and corporate-focused social conversations, advertising and marketing activities
- Collect and analyse data to identify gaps or niche markets for sales to exploit
- Plan and execute Marketing calendar and take ownership of the online/offline platforms for promotion and content postings
- Ensure alignment of overarching value proposition with project/customer specific messaging
- Be an integral partner in the RFP process with sales/implementations to ensure consistency to the RFP formatting, graphics/editing, messaging, tone and voice
- Oversee development of quarterly/annual marketing budgets and timelines to accurately account for all marketing activities Monitor, verify and reconcile expenditures of budgeted funds
- Collaborate, review and approve all marketing materials as developed by the content/design and other vendors.
- Lead and ensure the consistency in the messaging, branding, content, and look-and-feel of all internal and external communications and marketing materials- coordinating and socializing with content, creative, sales and broader organization
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Seeking an individual that is team-oriented, sound decision making abilities, collaborative, positive attitude, commercially aware, adaptable to changing priorities, change agent, continuous improvement mind set, ability to work under tight timeline. As a successful candidate, you must have:
- Masters in Marketing, Business, Communication, or related field from Tier 2 & Tier 3 MBA colleges.
- Bachelor's degree and 3 - 5 years marketing experience required; a minimum of 2 years of experience directly managing B2B Digital Marketing, with proven ability to deliver consistently strong measurable results
- Experience across all marketing formats - field marketing, channel marketing, digital marketing, trade shows and marketing campaigns. A good understanding of PPC, SEO and SEM techniques
- Experience working with marketing automation/email tools including MS Office and CRMs (Hubspo and Leadsquared)
- Self-starter who has built programs from the ground up
- Demonstrated flexibility to manage multiple tasks, solve problems and work effectively in a fast- paced, ROI & deadline-driven environment
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Ability to think strategically and develop comprehensive, data-driven marketing plans
- Team player with ability to work both internal and external as well as cross-functionally.
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with multiple stakeholder groups.
- Sales-minded, with sound understanding of enterprise marketing principles.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more