Identifying and analyzing user requirements
Prioritizing, assigning and executing tasks throughout the software development life cycle Reviewing and editing articles for grammar and quality.
Developing Java EE applications
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Identify and analyze user requirements.
- Prioritize, assign and execute tasks throughout the software development life cycle.
- Develop Java EE applications.
- Write well-designed, efficient code
- Review, test and debug team members, code.
- Design database architecture.
- Schedule product releases with internal teams.
- Document development phases.
- Ensure our applications are secure and up-to-date Requirements.
- Work experience as a Senior Java Developer or similar role.
- Experience designing, building and testing Java EE applications.
- In-depth knowledge of popular Java frameworks like JSF and Spring MVC.
- Experience with Object-Oriented Design (OOD).
- Good delegation and time management skills.
- Problem-solving abilities.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Core Java
- JSP and Servlets
- SQL ? RDBMS
- Hibernate / JPA
- Design Patterns
- Strong Analytical and Debugging Skills
- Hadoop Ecosystem
- Kmowledge of NoSQL database
- Angular JS
- MERN/MEAN stack
- Data Analytics
- Good Communication Skills
Benefits & Perks: