We are looking for a Sr. iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Please refer to the description below.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 2+ years of hands-on programming experience in building native iOS apps, with deep focus on usability, performance, Core Data and integration with REST APIs & services.
- Built real world apps that are published on the app store.
- Experience in OO design, design patterns & fluency in Objective-C programming (exposure to Swift or React Native would be a plus).
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs, consuming REST Web Services
- Unit/Integration tests.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance UI development with Interface Builder and Code, including Auto Layout.
Benefits & Perks: