BigStep Technologies is a Gurgaon, India based software development company focused on creating outstanding software products. Technology is at the heart of everything we do at BigStep. We leverage emerging technologies to deliver world class applications in the Web and Mobile spaces. Our expertise matched with our innovative approach helps us in developing promising products in the impactful domains of Social Networking, Social Media, Online Collaboration and E-Commerce. With a worldwide client base encompassing big well known enterprises as well as stealth startups, BigStep partners with organizations of varying sizes.
We are looking for someone with 5-8 years of experience in iOS / iPhone applications development with:
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Involvement in all aspects of development: playing a critical role in design, planning, development and deployment and help develop best practices for future development.
- Fast prototyping of proof-of concept features / applications based on brief.
- Developing and maintaining new features in Mobile Application development.
- Own the delivery of an entire piece of a system or application.
- Use technical knowledge and creative thinking to provide the most innovative solutions.
- Optimizing performance of the apps and keeping up to date with the latest industry trends in mobile technologies.
- Lead / mentor one or more junior developers.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong Object Oriented design and programming skills in SWIFT.
- Good working experience in iOS SDK (Cocoa Touch, UIKit, Core Data, Core Location, etc.) and XCode.
- Experience in web services integration (REST APIs, JSON, XML), to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning is desired.
- Understanding of Apples design principles and interface guidelines.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
** Personality **
- Dedicated towards delivering high quality work and adhering to timelines.
- Skills to analyze requirements, problems and solving them with the best solution.
- Must be a good team player, good learner and self starter.
- Ability to work independently.
Benefits & Perks: