NIIT is a leading Skills and Talent Development Corporation that is building a manpower pool for global industry requirements. The company, which was set up in 1981 to help the nascent IT industry overcome its human resource challenges, today ranks among the world’s leading training companies owing to its vast and comprehensive array of talent development programs.
With a footprint across 40 nations, NIIT offers training and development solutions to Individuals, Enterprises and Institutions. NIIT has three main lines of business across the globe – Corporate Learning Group, Skills & Careers Group and MindChampion Learning Systems Limited.
NIIT has successfully trained IT professionals by pioneering computer education in India since 1981.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Analyze the source material and articulate questions and assumptions for the client
- Conduct SME interviews to gather content
- Create high-level design
- Conduct design walkthrough.
- Create low-level designs.
- Create Storyboards in standard format
- Review storyboard created by content developers and the final output created by entire team to check for adherence to client requirements/learners perspective.
- Analyze QC and edit feedback/data for team and create action plan for the team.
- Ability to deliver high quality training material by paying attention to precise detail.
- Analyze and resolve client/SME comments received at various stages (SB/Alpha/Beta) and guide the team to address/respond.
- Collaborate with the graphics and Content Technology team to design the user interface/visual strategy.
- Define technical specifications in consultation with the CT team
- Set up project-specific standards, templates and checklists, communication templates/protocols for SME/client/internal stakeholders' communication.
- Analyze/respond to/manage customer requirements/expectations, and propose solutions (including execution/implementation plan) mapping to clients requirements and define scope.
- Work experience as an Instructional Designer having in-depth knowledge on the methods and practices involved.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above.
Benefits & Perks: