At our Mumbai office, we are a team of 20+ close-knit professionals who work relentlessly towards one common goal – to take our organisation on a global map. We have a flat hierarchy and we believe our team is our biggest asset. We are looking for an HR associate who can blend well with our culture and work towards the betterment of the company & its people
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conducting comprehensive design research on industry standards to ensure we deliver the best quality
- Studying design briefs, understanding clients expectations and determining style guide for the clients company
- Designing layouts and themes and coming up with a variety of templates, samples & references for the client to choose from
- Conceptualising & designing visuals as per clients requirement Working with a wide range of media and using graphic design software to achieve final output
- Flexibly working across different types of projects at one time.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Proven graphic designing experience with over 5 years
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to meet production cycles of multiple projects and tight deadlines.
- Creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to adapt different design styles to suit the clients requirements
- An eye for detail and a good understanding of aesthetics
- Good strategic & communication skills with an ability to understand the brief
- Up-to-date knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, CorelDraw, Ms-
- PowerPoint, Ms Word and G-Suite.
- Ability to switch between different client’s work without losing or mixing styles chosen for the particular project
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more