We are looking for a graphic designer who will take responsibility to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media. You will work in the Marketing function and contribute to the visual content created for different channels. You will also closely work with the product design team to define design principles for the brand.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Study design briefs and understand requirements that come from different functions of the organization
- Understanding the content for design and implementing visual layouts that go in principle with the brand visual identity
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Play an essential role in the marketing, creative, communications and digital departments
- Improves marketing quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing creative processes, implementing changes
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
You will create designs to the channels focused but not limited to
- Google Ads
- Facebook ads
- Banners (Website/PartenrshipCross functions)
- Print collateral
- Email campaigns
- Internal creatives
- Social Media, etc
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Creativity: Act as Creative director & invent new ideas for branding, advertising campaigns, and marketing messages. An intimate understanding of design, copy, and web best practices/guidelines and novel approaches to advertising.
Productive Skills: Develops basic presentation in Project Management, Foster Teamwork, Positioning, Organization, Coaching, Promoting Process Improvement, Proactive, Marketing Research, Developing Creative Standards, and Productivity.
Interpersonal Skills: As creative personnel, you will have to be a team player and work alongside them and match up to their pace.
Management Skills: Being able to take on an array of projects, delivering them on time, and knowing how to prioritize your work.
Experience: Variety of software, including Photoshop, InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Corel draw, Illustrator, Design Thinking, Branding, Marketing plan (creative selling) Skills to make great sales presentations, Transcending Creative to Concept/ Stories for selling.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more