Preferred candidates from Digital Agencies, Media Agencies (social media), Advertising Agency, Creative Agencies. Digital media, online media, social networking Industry.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts.
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and select style and size of type.
- Extensive use of Corel draw & Photoshop to create and generate new images.
- Design eye-catching web and mobile banners for display ad campaigns.
- Design imagery for emails and landing pages.
- Delivering high volume of creative designs within stipulated deadlines.
- Confer with the managers to discuss and determine layout design.
- Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and Internet websites.
- Prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, discussing them with clients and / or supervisors and making necessary changes.
- Study illustrations and photographs to plan presentation of materials, products, or services.
- Responsibility for hands on designing within social media sites such as Facebook, Instagram etc.
- Use high-quality brand etiquette to ensure the right message is delivered through the right channels without offending or annoying anyone
- Work closely with the offline marketing and online marketing team as well as the IT / web team to ensure coherent delivery of activities aligned to strategic objectives
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more