Manipal Technologies Limited With modest beginnings as the back office of Syndicate Bank in 1941, Manipal Technologies has had a flourishing growth curve over these years, whilst expanding its repertoire of services across disparate business verticals.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news) Manage and oversee all technical aspects of video recording and editing, graphic designing, Image editing.
- Develop an overall print, digital and video brand messaging strategy.
- Oversee social media accounts design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout).
- Capture studio-quality photographs and video.
- Develop POS and Packaging Designs.
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience in video development and editing, graphic designing, social media curation, digital marketing and photography.
- Creative thinker with an artistic mindset.
- Proficient in Final Cut Pro X, Adobe After Effects ,PhotoShop, Illustrator, CorelDraw.
- Experience in creating engaging content for Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and web design.
- Knowledge and experience in graphic designing or social media curation are added bonuses.
- Proven work experience in social media management.
- Hands on experience in content management.
- Knowledge of online marketing channels.
- Experience with web design.
Benefits & Perks: