The KredX suite of products gradually evolved from an Invoice Discounting Platform catering to Working Capital requirements to solving bigger problems like early payments for corporate treasuries in the form of Early Payments Technology and Growth Capital solutions while fostering a thriving community of partners. Today, KredX is India’s leading integrated cash flow solutions provider helping enterprises & suppliers through innovative offerings while providing investors with an opportunity to earn high returns at low risk through an alternative short-term instrument.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery
- Maintain brand consistency across all designs of the company
- Participate in creative meetings to understand requirements and ideate
- Develop innovative designs for all marketing and branding initiatives - illustration, infographics, etc.
- Knowledge of user-centered design principles to produce logical wireframes for Engagement event, stores and emailers.
- Demonstrate solid conceptual, visualisation, and communication skills during all phases of creative development from inquiry to delivery.
- Refine images, fonts and layouts for landing pages, websites, etc
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
- Increase user-friendliness in digital products
- Liaise with internal teams to ensure deadlines are met
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 5-7 years of experience in graphic design, branding, illustrations, etc, for creative agencies / web companies / e-commerce industry, etc.
- Experience in basic graphic design software - Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Indesign, etc.
- Experience in Flash and basic animation tools for after effects
- Prior startup experience preferred with good communication skills
- Team player with a strong sense of ownership
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more