Indegene is an integrated scientific partner to global pharmaceutical and life sciences companies delivering a spectrum of marketing, medical, training, and research & analytics services. With operations across the US, Europe and the Emerging Markets, track record of working with most of the Top 20 global pharmaceutical companies.
We leverage the depth of our scientific expertise, scale of our operations, our hybrid delivery model, global footprint and intellectual property to deliver value across multiple dimensions. We are 500 plus professionals spread across various locations.
Our spectrum of services & products include:
Medical Education, Marketing and e-marketing programs
Medical Affairs-Publication writing, Medical Information Management, Medical Communications
Training and eLearning
Research, Analytics and Intelligence
Patient Compliance and Adherence program management Virtual Sales Organizations
Clinical trial analytics and benchmarking platform
KOL Management &amp;amp; Medical Science Liasioning
Roles & Responsibilities:
The roles and responsibilities of the Junior Graphic Designer include the following:
- Designing diverse print variants such as Visual-Aids, Brochures, Snippets, Posters, logos & Covers for products and services.
- Creating and executing design concepts and developing artwork for a variety of Multimedia activities.
- Ensuring consistency of brand and program identity throughout all stages of project development.
- Responsible to develop Booklets, Visual-Aids, Brochures, Diary, Newsletter, Snippets, Posters, Logos & Covers for products and services.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Any Graduate or Diploma with 3+ years of experience from Printing background.
- Must have excellent working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design, Microsoft Word and Power point, Print & Electronic colour theory, typography, design standards and corporate identity
Must have basic written and verbal communication skills with the ability to multi-tasking.
Benefits & Perks: