Holostik India Ltd.
Built with the DNA of innovation and technology, Holostik has set milestones by being the largest manufacturer of security holograms in the world to today an integrated IT-enabled authentication solutions provider selling in 75+ countries.
In the last 28 years of its existence, from being the undisputed leader in India to being the largest exporter in anti-counterfeiting solutions; Holostik has always been the perfect brand’s authentication partner.
Holostik is one of the trusted and leading names in the Authentication Solution Provider of Holograms and holographic products in India. Established in the year 1991, we have gained a strategic position in the market and became an industry leader for security holograms in India.
It is this endeavor and hard work of ours that has helped us enjoy more than 50% of the total market share of holograms in India. With constant innovation, use of latest technology, and never-ending attention towards delivering the best in the world of holograms.
Holostik is an honored ISO 9001: 2008 certified company, who has been driving the hologram and holographic industry in the country successfully with not just the introduction, but also the popularization of holograms in India.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Designing of brochures, catalogs, flyers, leaflets, banners, posters, print ads (magazine ads, newspaper ads, insertions), hoardings, signboards, stationary (letterhead, business card, envelopes), tent cards, standees, event panels, and POP items (Carry bags, pens, mugs, souvenir, awards, certificates, trophies etc.)
- Designing on online media including e-invitations, HTML e-mailers, web banners, social media ads.
- Image optimization, vector graphic creations, image tracing.
- Developing PowerPoint presentations, flash presentations or interactive presentations, presentations with .gif images.
- Generating web pages, landing pages, HTML forms.
- Coordination with vendors for printing jobs, suggest papers, bleed area, lamination and other related elements.
- Keep a track of delivery and payment by negotiating the cost and managing invoices.
- Coordinate with various departments within the organisation for payments, artworks, invoices etc.
- Manage the request for corporate stationery including letterheads, envelopes, business cards etc.
- Support and assist HOD for various given assignments.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above.
Male Candidates Only.
Benefits & Perks: