We’ve tried to transform the way India shops for beauty and that hasn’t been easy. Luckily for us, we have an incredible team that loves a challenge. Our team is constantly growing and evolving and we’re always on the look-out for young, energetic, highly-motivated superheroes to come aboard.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- This position will work closely with the Social Media Manager and other team members to develop and execute a range of social media and marketing campaigns to help shape, promote and expand the brand.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of everyday and long term social media campaigns for Nykaa Fashion
- Ideate, shoot and edit day-to-day content in the form of (but not limited to) photos, graphics, videos and GIFs primarily for our social media channels, but also for our website and other digital mediums.
- Responsible for creating fashion content - stories, gifs, videos etc.
- Plan and maintain digital initiatives and posting schedules across all online platforms including Instagram, Facebook and YouTube.
- Build creative campaigns for new brand/product launches, sales and special offers.
- Post content for social media platforms on a daily basis.
- Engage with followers, plan contests and giveaways.
- Communicate customer concerns and needs to appropriate departments.
- Attend external and internal events and assist with social media coverage.
- Collect and report digital analytics using tools such as Social bakers, Iconosquare etc.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 2- 4 years of experience of relevant experience.
- Should have bachelors degree
- Passionate and knowledgeable about fashion. Familiar with trends, styles, themes, designers (global and national).
- Copy writing/editing skills are required.
- Proficiency with various social media platforms - Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Twitter
- A strong understanding for content and social media
- Should have excellent time management and planning skills and have the ability to adhere to strict schedules and deadlines
- Self-motivated with strong communication skills
- Ability to drive initiatives, be creative, innovative and able to think out of the box.
- BONUS if there is experience and comfort with shooting and editing video content.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more