We are also listed as India’s Best Workplaces in IT & IT-BPM 2019 By Great Place to Work. Compunnel offers a professional work environment that fosters teamwork, innovation and intellectual focus on quality and customer satisfaction.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics for maximum optimization.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing campaigns.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
- Develop and implement link building strategy.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on developed code.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Maintain all On-page and Off-Page activities to gain targeted page rankings.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Proven SEO experience of at-least 4-6 years.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, webmaster, word press, SEMRush, WebTrends etc.)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more