We are looking for an SEO expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities. You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building, and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Perform technical audit (log file analysis, site crawl, etc.) to maintain optimal crawl efficiency.
- Analyze the current keyword universe and identify keyword/content gaps.
- Performing site-specific keyword research and competitive analysis.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Product, Content, Development & Design.
- Work with stakeholders to improve the quality of existing pages as per the search pattern.
- Audit and perform a backlink analysis to maintain a diverse and healthy link profile.
- Analyze internal unstructured and structured data to identify opportunities, both short and long-term.
- Develop and implement link building strategy.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to - improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Staying current on new SEO research and emerging trends.
- Preparing and communicating regular & ad hoc reporting on SEO performance.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience with managing relationships with external websites and successfully acquiring backlinks.
- Deep understanding of keyword research processes to identify opportunities.
- Solid understanding of on-page optimization best practices and techniques.
- Strong understanding of search engines and link structure of the Web.
- Strong understanding of web markup, including HTML, CSS, and Schema;
- Good knowledge of SEO Tools such as Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Screaming Frog, SEMrush, Majestic, and Ahrefs.
- Worked on ORM to improve the overall image of the website.
- Worked with the technical team to fix information architecture and usability issues.
- Monitor the effectiveness of SEO and marketing programs in terms of leads and traffic.
- Troubleshoot poor ranking and develop improvement strategies.
- Prepare comprehensive strategy updates, reports, and forecasts.
- Audit site to identify gaps in technical SEO.
- Reviewing and analyzing websites for areas that can be improved and optimized.
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development team
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
- Experience with B2B global SaaS startups would be a plus.
Technical skills required :
- 3+ years of SEO experience.
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Experience with SEO reporting.
- A demonstrated track record of increasing rankings, traffic, and or revenue while managing and executing search engine optimization strategies and tactics.
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. SEMrush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends), etc.
- Excellent communication skills.
Soft skills required :
- A hard-working, humble disposition.
- Capacity to communicate well with stakeholders as well as team members
- A quick thinker who can adapt to a fast-paced startup environment and work with minimum supervision.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more