Looking for an SEO expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities. You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building, and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Perform technical audit (log file analysis, site crawl, etc.) to maintain optimal crawl efficiency.
- Analyze the current keyword universe and identify keyword/content gaps.
- Performing site-specific keyword research and competitive analysis.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Product, Content, Development & Design.
- Work with stakeholders to improve the quality of existing pages as per the search pattern.
- Audit and perform a backlink analysis to maintain a diverse and healthy link profile.
- Analyze internal unstructured and structured data to identify opportunities, both short and long-term.
- Develop and implement link building strategy.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target - keywords.
- Staying current on new SEO research and emerging trends.
- Preparing and communicating regular & ad hoc reporting on SEO performance.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- A quick thinker who can adapt to a fast-paced startup environment and work with minimum supervision.
- Capacity to communicate well with stakeholders as well as team members
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development team
- Solid understanding of Google Algorithm and updates.
- Strong understanding website Architecture.
- Good knowledge of SEO Tools such as Goole Search Console, Google Analytics, Screaming Frog, SEMrush, Majestic, and Ahrefs.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more