Amura is looking for a Digital Marketing specialist with at least 2+ years hands-on expertise in Search Engine Marketing (Google Adwords, Bing, etc.).Amura is a pioneer in digital-only project launches and runs several simultaneous big budget campaigns for its clients.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for contributing ideas to grow the clients business
- Proactively providing the clients marketing plans with the greatest amount of value-added communications.
- Format and prepare weekly search reports for clients. Reports would be in the form of tables, graphs, summaries, and slides, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text.
- Tracks, analyzes and summarizes program results and progress
- Help prepare and research needed materials for client presentations and engagements
- Conduct research and fact-finding for reports, presentations and articles
- Perform keyword research and basic analysis
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various reporting tools
- Day-to-day liaison with internal team members on Campaign developments
- Be able to clearly convey and explain search engine best practices to company associates and to clients.
- Training subordinates and providing them with a goal to make each member self - efficient and able to execute independently.
- Responsible for understanding client goals and agency deliverables
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Paid Media Analyst with relevant experience of at least 2 years
- Knowledge of search engine optimization and keyword research
- Ability to understand the target audience and plan campaigns accordingly
- Exposure to client communication - desired but not required
- Certification from Google Adwords - Required
- Certification from Google Analytics- Required
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more