Over the last decade and a half, IFA Global has become a trusted name in delivering Treasury Solutions. We engage with clients to evolve a treasury strategy and streamline treasury operations, resulting in quantifiable monetary benefits and a sustainable competitive advantage. We have catered to over 950 clients from 40 different sectors. We have engaged with entrepreneurial startups, SMEs, Public Limited Companies, and Multinational Corporations. We understand the expectations and set of challenges unique to each one of them. During the course of these interactions, IFA has developed a repository of tacit domain knowledge.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Executing tests, collecting and analyzing data, identifying trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Tracking, reporting and analyzing website analytics, pay per click initiatives and campaigns.
- Managing campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating
- Track, report and analyze website analytics and PPC Initiatives and campaigns
- Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Well versed in performance marketing, conversion and online customer acquisition
- Cooperate with marketing and PR to promote and publicize event
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Sales skills and ability to build productive business relationships
- Ability to manage multiple projects independently
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more