Tradologie.com has been setup with an aim of digitalizing the current Import-Export trade & the bulk Domestic Trade by setting up a market place which brings the manufacturers directly in contact with bulk consumers across the world. The company aims to providing the stakeholders, a platform, which replicates the current trade practices and provides enquiry to payment (End-to-End) solution to help them in conducting international business in a transparent and cost efficient manner.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The person should have relevant experience in Facebook marketing and lead generation
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, builds and maintains our social media presence.
- Measures and reports the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
- Collaborates with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluates emerging technologies.
- Provides thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Interview on 8th October- 11:00 -2:00 pm.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Should be SMO Expert
- A person should have relevant Design knowledge.
- Person should be Certified
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more