We are a creative AD agency who provides integrated advertising campaigns that are hard hitting, effective and unique. We are not different from other advertising agencies; this is because instead of spending time on making ourselves different, we impart all our efforts to make our clients look exceptional.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities for clients
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the client's target customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a - Social- way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
- Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics. Generate leads through paid and unpaid campaign.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Time-line covers, profile pics, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blogs, etc.).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns as per the client industry and requirement
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
- Analyse key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Analyse, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximise results. Compile reports for management and Clients showing results (ROI).
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more